Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure I.
-- Willits Unified School District
(55% Approval Required)
60.04% Yes votes ......
39.96% No votes
- In order to:
Shall the Willits Unified School District measure authorizing $17 million in bonds at legal rates be adopted, with estimated levies of 4 cents per $100 assessed value (approximately $950,000 annually) while bonds are outstanding, audits, and money staying local?
- Repair aging classrooms and school facilities,
- Fix deteriorating roofs, plumbing, heating/cooling, and electric systems,
- Improve student safety and security,
- Upgrade, acquire, construct, and equip classrooms, labs and facilities supporting college and career readiness,
- Measure K.
-- City of Willits
(Majority Approval Required)
65.11% Yes votes ......
34.89% No votes
- Shall the City of Willits enact a 3/4 cent sales tax, providing $1,000,000 annually for 10 years, to prevent the elimination of police services; street and sports field maintenance; closing of city facilities; and loss of other essential city services?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.