(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: United States Representative
- Member of House Appropriations Committee
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration
- Subcommittee on Military Construction and Veterans Affairs
- Co-Chair, Organic Caucus
- Co-Chair, House Oceans Caucus
- Co-Chair, Travel and Tourism Caucus
Ronald Paul Kabat
- Environmental Preservation and Protection
- Economic Revitalization
- Party: No Party Preference
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. in Commerce - DePaul University
- Master of .Science in Taxation - Golden Gate University
- U.S. Army (1970-1973) Vietnam Veteran (1972-73)
- Former Carmel Harrison Library Trustee
- C.P.A. License (California and Illinois)
- Tea Party Member Since 2009. NAACP member since 2011. NRA member since 2013.
- Revise our tax system and adjust economic/regulatory policies to help create an environment that will promote private sector job creation.
- Face national debt issues as addressed in the Simson-Bowles Report and address the 2016 insolvency of our Social Security Disability Trust Fund.
- Adjust Dept of Ed's power, scope and one size fits all education approach. Give parents vouchers to send their children to schools of their choice.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy and Jobs, Health Care, Energy Policy, National Security, and Immigration Reform.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.