(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Strengthen California's economic climate while protecting the environment
- Keep public education accessible and affordable at all levels
- Invest in our road and water infrastructure
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Marine Corps Officer
- Director, Esparto Community Services District
- Former Trustee, Esparto School District
- Former Chairman, Yolo County Republican Party
- Bachelor of Science, Soil and Water Science
- Associate of Science, Agribusiness
- Farmer, Family Joint Venture
- Growth of State economy
- Protect North State water resources
- Improve public education at all levels
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Fiscal Choices, Water, Education, and Your Priorities.
About your District
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.