(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael J. Baddeley
(22.1%) in Sonoma County
(30.57%) in Marin County
Sheri N.W. Chlebowski
(21.6%) in Sonoma County
(23.58%) in Marin County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Former Police Officer
- Mother of three elementary aged children in this District
- Former Board Member of Petaluma Mothers' Club, PTA, McNear Landing HOA (current President), Moms for Clean Air, Little Shepherd Preschool President
- Petaluma Mothers' Club Magnolia Service Award Winner
- Continue to help lead the District through the Common Core Implementation and LCFF/LCAP
- Oversee the projects and priorities that the General Obligation monies will fund.
- Continue to provide quality programs for college and career readiness including more counseling to help high school students plan their futures.
(21.4%) in Sonoma County
(24.45%) in Marin County
Steven Ramacciotti Cozza
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
(21.2%) in Sonoma County
(14.41%) in Marin County
- Occupation: Realtor/Entrepreneur/Philanthropist
- Educational needs of Petaluma students.
- Shared decision making
(13.5%) in Sonoma County
(6.99%) in Marin County
- Occupation: Bilingual Transit Assistant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Petaluma Joint Union High School Dist., Board Member Candidates Forum
- Wednesday, October 1st, 5:30 p.m.to 6:15 p.m.
Petaluma City Hall, 11 English Street
Co-Sponsored AAUW and LWV
- Available on live TV Comcast Channel 26 in Santa Rosa and AT&T Uverse. Recording of Forum available on Comcast Ch27 in Petaluma AT&T Uverse CH 99 on Bay area.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.