(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Timothy "Tim" Gearhart
(25.53%) in San Luis Obispo County
(28.16%) in Monterey County
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Taught 36 years, 24 in Paso Robles K-12 and Adult Ed.
- M.A.Ed. from Azusa Pacific University
- Elementary and Secondary Credentials with certificates
- Taught in Cal Poly's School of Education three years
- South Coast Writing Project Fellow at UCSB
- Privileged to serve on the 2008-12 School Board
- Assuring an excellent, well rounded education for all of our students.
- Promoting financial accountability and transparency, and a balanced budget.
- Ensuring open communications, including input from District and Community members.
(19.06%) in San Luis Obispo County
(19.42%) in Monterey County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Risk Manager
- Business Insurance Broker
- Finance & Property Management Degree, Business Administration
Kathleen (Yankee) Hall
- Higher Student Achievement
- Effective Management of District Finances
- Strengthen Academics, including both Career Technical Education (CTE) and Advanced Placement (AP) classes
(18.89%) in San Luis Obispo County
(20.39%) in Monterey County
- Occupation: Educator/Scientist/Businesswoman
- Post Doctoral Fellowship UCLA
- PhD Ohio State University
- BS Degree Bradley University
- National Merit Scholar
- Borad Member Almond Acres
- City Council, Norwood, Il
Kirk C. Smith
- Early childhood education
- Stronger coordination of high school students with Cuesta College
- Budget training for all board members
(18.54%) in San Luis Obispo County
(17.48%) in Monterey County
Katy M Griffin
- Occupation: Retired Educator
(17.61%) in San Luis Obispo County
(14.56%) in Monterey County
- Occupation: Pastor/Trustee
- Girl Talk Leader
- Missions pastor
- Pastoral Care
- Masters Degree Marriage and Family (in progress)
- Trustee, President PRJUSD
- Our Kids, Our Community, My Passion
- Advocate for Kids
- Advocate for Paso Robles District Employees
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.