(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Angela Marie DaPrato
(20.84%) in Sacramento_County
(18.02%) in San_Joaquin_County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Galt resident for nearly 30 years;
- UC Davis Graduate with 3 Bachelor of Arts Degrees & Graduated from Galt High with Honors;
- Spokesperson & Media/Public Relations Specialist;
- Active in the community & volunteer in various organizations;
- Was active in high school participating in leadership organizations, service clubs & athletics; including Student Rep. on the High School Board;
- Honored in Cambridge Who's Who of Executives and Professionals.
Patrick W. Maple
- Every Student Ready for College & Career;
- Ensure implementation & execution of Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) & annual updates;
- Continue to improve communication with internal and external partners & obtain new resources to support programs.
(18.44%) in Sacramento_County
(16.33%) in San_Joaquin_County
- Occupation: Business Owner
- BA Marketing and Advertising
- Former Board Member 14 yrs
- Veteran Sgt US Army
- 40 year Coach Baseball and Swimming
- Father and Grandfather
- Member Lodi Sports Hall of Fame
- Raise test scores in order to eliminate Program Improvement Sanctions (open enrollment to any campus, forced bussing, changing of Principals)
- Raise awareness for Public Schools and the difficulites they face as opposed to private and charter schools
- Build new sports facilities at Liberty Ranch and Galt High Schools
(16.28%) in Sacramento_County
(20.01%) in San_Joaquin_County
(15.93%) in Sacramento_County
(19.05%) in San_Joaquin_County
(16.77%) in Sacramento_County
(14.62%) in San_Joaquin_County
Daniel Madrigal Villalobos
(11.45%) in Sacramento_County
(11.63%) in San_Joaquin_County
- Occupation: College Student
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.