(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member of the Anaheim City Council
- BA, Political Science, California State University, Long Beach
- Master's Certificate, Transportation Management, Mineta Transportation Institute, San Jose State University
- Director, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Regional Council Member, Southern California Association of Governments
- Director, Orange County Council of Governments
James D. Vanderbilt
- Fiscal Accountability: Balanced city budget, passed pension reform, strengthened cash reserves - all while opposing tax increases.
- Public Safety: Restoring Anaheim's public safety, funded 23 new police officers, brought back a fire truck to service, increased paramedic training.
- Neighborhood Investment: Improved Anaheim neighborhoods, focusing on rapid graffiti removal, restoring library hours, adding new parks, paving streets
- Occupation: Educator/Army Captain
- Former Chair, Anaheim Planning Commission
- Former Chair, AUHSD Independent Citizens' Oversight Committee
- Former Member, ACSD Independent Citizens' Oversight Committee
- Former Recreation Director, Anaheim Department of Parks & Recreation
- Former California Senate Legislative Aide
- US Special Forces veteran
- Represent Anaheim resident's interests above all others
- Work more closely with Anaheim school districts to provide effective programs to our youth
- Be fair, but tough when considering joint use projects with Angels of Anaheim
- Occupation: Councilmember/Businesswoman/Author
- Anaheim Transportation Network + Board of Directors
- Downtown Anaheim Association
- Children's Education Foundation of Orange County + Chair
- Association of California Cities + Orange County + Director
- Transportation Corridor Agency + Director
- Anaheim Historical Preservation Committee + Founding Member
- Public Safety - I will continue to invest in public safety and ensure children, families and all residents are kept safe.
- Jobs & Economy - Continue to enhance and protect our economic hubs, including the Convention Center and Resort Area.
- Anaheim Angels - I voted to keep the Angels. I support this local business and will continue to fight for a renewed contract.
- Occupation: Anaheim Businessman/Attorney
Donna Michelle Acevedo
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Property Manager
Jose F. Moreno
- Occupation: County Eligibility Technician
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Anaheim City School District
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.