(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michelle Anne Bholat
- Occupation: Physician, UCLA Family Medical Center
- Executive Vice Chair and Professor, Dept. of Family Medicine at UCLA
- Los Angeles Public Health Commissioner
- Board Member, American Heart Association
- Fellow, National Hispanic Medical Association
- Toni Yancey Award, Martin Luther King Community Health Foundation
- MD, UC Irvine; MPH, UCLA School of Public Health
Noel Lee Chun, M.D.
- Champion the expansion of health care services to seniors
- Combat substance abuse among our children
- Deliver lower cost health care by cutting red tape
- Occupation: Medical Doctor
- President, Beach Cities Health District Board
- Associate Clinical Professor, UCLA
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, American Board of Pain Medicine
- M.D., 1988, University of Iowa
- Vice-President, Phoenix Pain Medicine
Joanne Z. Edgerton
- Since my election in 2006 I have helped to bring medical direction to the district including hiring a full-time medical direction, Lisa Santora, M.D.
- I was instrumental in helping to bring the Blue Zones to the BCHD
- Over the last eight years we have significantly improved the financial stability of the district and developed a multi-year strategic plan.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.