Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (12/12)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Engineer from GE
- BSME Univ. of KY. 1967 w/ 2 yrs post Graduate Studies
- 35 year Engineering career at GE
- Experienced Personnel and Project Manager
- Married for 43 years (Jean)
- 2 Adult Children both Graduates of Sycamore
- 1 Grandchild attending Sycamore High School and 2 infants
Jodie L. Leis
- Sensible Informed Taxation and Taxpayer Relief
- Long Term Planning
- Improved Communications and Local Government Transparency
- Occupation: Retired Attoreny, College Professor
- BA History U. of Akron
- JD American University
- LLM Georgetown Universtiy
- Symmes Township Trustee
- School Board Member
- Retired Naval Officer (O-6)
- Stop Wasteful Spending
- Finish Long-Promised Sidewalks
- Be an Engaged Trustee and Replace Township Administrator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.