(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Green Township Trustee
- Graduate-Oak Hills High School
- Graduate-Ohio University
- Cincinnati Art Museum, Chief Administrative Officer
Steven P. Schinkal
- Efficient Government with Fair Taxes
- Strong Security
- Family Friendly Community Recreation
- Occupation: Candidate, Green Township Trustee
- 6 year member, Oak Hills Board of Education
- Past president, Oak Hills Board of Education
- 2012-2013 Lt. Governor, Ohio Kiwanis 6th Division
- Member and past president Oak Hills Kiwanis
- Graduate - Elder High School
- 30 years project and operations management experience
Jeffry K. Smith
- Commitment to public service, not politics.
- Maintain maximum level of essential services with challenges of decreased funding.
- Common sense approach to development.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- About this race
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.