(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Pamela L. Detzel
- Occupation: Public Policy Consultant
- Bachelor's degree, University of Toledo
- Master of Public Administration, University of Toledo
- Experienced advocate for public education reforms
- Award-winning research and public relations projects
- Cincinnati Magazine Top Young Professionals
Christopher J. Heather
- Reforming Northwest Local from the ground up with greater input from teachers, parents, employers
- Study operational expenses, benchmark to peer districts
- Boosting awareness and support for 21st century career-technical education
- Occupation: Psych Nurse Practitioner
- Doctorate, Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, Ohio
- B.A., University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, Ohio
- Conservative management of school spending
- Improve State Report Card score from "C" to "A"
- Consider implementation of uniform policies at more schools.
- Occupation: Owner Tetra Management Services
- BS Organizational Psychology U. Evansville
- NWLSD President
- Clippard YMCA Board of Directors
- Colerain Booster Executive Team
- Northwest Community Church Elder
- Quality educational opportunities for all students
- Ensure fiscal stability
- Creating partnerships with government and business
- Occupation: Retired Corporate CEO
- MBA Degree, Xavier University
- YALE - Certificate in Advanced Management Studies
- UCLA - Certificate in Advanced Management Studies
- George Washington University - Master in Project Management
- Former Vice-President of Children's Hospital
- Veteran - United States Air Force
Dexter Harold Carpenter
- The Northwest Local School Board is out-of-touch with the community
- It's time for a new direction for the Northwest Local School District
- The Northwest Local School District needs fiscal oversight.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Improvement, Building Consensus, and Equity.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- Northwest Local Schools information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.