(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lynn R. Crider
- Occupation: Homemaker
- B.S.B.A. in Marketing (Ohio State University)
- M.B.A. in International Business (Xavier University)
- Have served on City Council since April, 2006
- Currently serving as Vice Mayor
- Chair of Finance Committee
- Appointed to Hamilton County Tax Incentive Review Council
- Emphasize continued sound fiscal management
- Seek and implement economic development opportunities in Wyoming and surrounding communities
- Focus on infrastructure improvements and maintenance in a fiscally responsible manner
- Occupation: Executive
- Executive Director, Mill Creek Watershed Council of Communities
- Chair, Wyoming Environmental Stewardship Commission
- Commissioner, Hamilton County Environmental Action Commission
- Board Member, Ohio Stormwater Association
- B.S. Forestry and Natural Resources, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Watershed Stewardship Program, Penn State
Barry S. Porter
- Fiscal Discipline
- Community Investment
- Environmental Sustainability
- Occupation: Financial Executive
- BA degree - Economics - Denison University
- MBA - Finance - University of Cincinnati
- CFO - retired - Ohio Casualty Insurance Co.
- Board Chairman - retired - First Financial Bancorp
- Board member - Economic Center - University of Cincinnati
- Maintain City's infrastructure
- Steward of City finances
- Support and promote excellance in City services.
- Occupation: Homemaker//Community Volunteer
- B.A. Communications -- University of South Florida
- Wyoming City Councilmember -02/07 -- present
- Current Council Committees: Finance, Joint City School, Economic Development, Buildings and Equipment
- Past President Wyoming Parent School Association
- Past President Junior Woman's Club of Wyoming
- Wyoming Citizen of the Year
- Continued focus on managing our tax dollars in a fiscally responsible manner without sacrificing services or public safety.
- Maintain Wyoming's high standards of liveability, safety and services by utilizing the citizen driven Master Plan.
- Continue the open dialogue and accessibility I have established with the residents of our city.
- Occupation: Realtor, Executive Sales Vice President
- Current member of Wyoming City Council
- Chair of Public Safety Committee. Planning Commission.
- Past Chair of Law Committee, Streets & Roads Committee, Recreation Commission. 8 years on Finance Committee.
- Past President of Wyoming PSA, Historical Society, JWC, WWC
- B.A., M,A. University of Cincinnati
- Legislative Chair, Cinti Area Board of Realtors
Albert Lewis "Al" Delgado
- Maintain Wyoming's superior city services and quality of life while increasing efficiency.
- Work with CSX to reduce train horn volume
- City-School cooperation to maximize value of taxpayer dollars
- Occupation: Educational Administrator
- B.S. Special Education-University of Cincinnati
- M.E.D.-Special Education/Curriculum-University of Cincinnati
- Assistant Superintent of Schools- Retired
- Past Chair of Planning Commission,The Promenade Committee, Board of Zoning Appeals, and Community Improvement Corporation
- Presently on City Council
- 30 years of Wyoming City volunteer work on committees and commissions
James T. O'Reilly
- Promote and Support the excellent Wyoming city services while balancing the city budget
- Support the City-School collaboration that is a commmunity investment which adds to our quality of life
- Focus on maintaining the city's roads and infrastructure
- Occupation: I am a professor
- I am on the OKI Regional Council of Govts, Exec. Com.
- I teach at the UC College of Law & College of Medicine
- I have had 45 textbooks published
- I am First Suburbs Consortium treasurer
- I hold a JD from the University of Virginia
- I am the Retired Procter & Gamble Assoc GenCounsel
Vicky M. Zwissler
- Education is Wyoming's Future
- Transportation access has been my key effort in 10 yrs on city council
- Lifestyle is a great benefit for new families entering Wyoming
- Occupation: President, PosterSolutions
- BS Graphic Design, University of Cincinnati DAAP
- Certificate Business French, Univeristy of Cincinnati
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Mt. St. Joseph
- Hamilton County Communication Center (911) Advisory Board
- Ohio Fire Academy Elected Official Training
- Wyoming Citizens Police Academy
- Develop a cohesive broad-based Economic Development Program to replace the subsidy program in place now.
- Maintain our true volunteer fire department which provides tremendous savings for this vital safety service.
- Focus capital improvements in repairing and replacing our aging streets.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.