(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert M. "Rob" McCord
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Treasurer
- Two decades as an independent business leader
- Managed more than $1 billion in assets
- Raised money for startup companies that helped create more than 1900 jobs in PA
- As treasurer, has made the office a profit center while cutting waste and excess
- Lives in SEPA with his wife and two sons
Diana Irey Vaughan
Patricia M. Fryman
- Invest the state's money to create jobs in Pennsylvania
- Continue to serve as the state's fiscal watchdog, cutting waste and excess, saving taxpayers money
- Protect seniors and pensions for the future
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Retired
- Accounting from Clarion University
- Social Sciences from Penn State Univ.
- three term Venango County Auditor
- Office Manager
- Challenge wasteful spending
- Scrutinize all state payments
- Being independent of political party coercion
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Judge: Libertarian candidates for president, statewide offices can remain on ballot
- Note on Newspaper Articles
- This link to an external resource is offered strictly as a convenience for users interested in coverage by outside news organizations. The content is provided by organizations unaffiliated with Smart Voter and its partners, and no endorsement of any views expressed or guarantee of its accuracy is intended or implied.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.