(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Senator; Educator
- EDUCATION: 1974, Yale B.A.; 1979, Ohio State M.A., Education; 1981, Ohio State M.A., Public Administration.
- U.S. Senator 2007-present
- U.S. Representative 1993-2007
- Ohio Secretary of State, 1983-1991
- Ohio State Representative, 1975-1983
Scott A. Rupert
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Treasurer
- B.A., The Ohio State University, 2000; J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2003
- State Representative (District 17), (2007-2010)
- City of Lyndhurst, Ohio, City Councilman, (2004-2006)
- State Treasurer, (2011-present)
- Intelligence Specialist and Intelligence Chief, U.S. Marine Corps (Reserve and active duty time 2000-2008), including 2 tours in...(over word limit)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Federal Budget, Business and Environment, and Immigration.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
- Online database
- Search 2012 federal candidate campaign finance reports
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Google News Search
- United States Senate
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.