(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Redding Councilman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Plumas County Supervisor (20yrs)
- Owner Genesee Store Bistro/Deli (22yrs)
- CSU Pre law / Poli Sci Paralegal Certificate (1986)
- United States Merchant Marine (13 yrs) '72-'85
- Jobs and the Economy of NE California's AD1
- Protecting our water, water rights, and watersheds
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Water Ecologist
- I am happily married
- I have two adult children
- I owned and operated an Engineering, Building and Electrical Contracting Company for 20 years doing Public Works Water Jobs
- I have a Masters Degree in Psychology
- I have 20 years experience serving on Public and Private Boards of Directors
- I was General Manager of a Special Services District providing water, sewerage, streets, and openspace
- Create self reliance in the communities of the 1st District
- Restore the watersheds and wildlands
- Create fair taxation and balancing the budget
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Engineering degrees from Santa Clara and Stanford Universities
- President, Objective Insights, Inc., a small consulting company
- Visiting Fellow, Hoover Institution at Stanford University
- Chair of Charter Council, Bitney College Prep High School
- President, Dalmatian Drive Road Association
- Have worked at NASA, Merck & Co., and Syntex Labs
- Dramatically improve the economy in California
- Reduce taxes, reduce regulations, and reduce state government spending
- Extend education choice to all California students
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Water.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
Chico News & Review
Lassen County Times
Record Searchlight - redding.com
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.