(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Jeanne Cronin Ceccolini
Robert P "Bobby" Reiser
- Occupation: Owner of a marketing communications company
- B.S. Johns Hopkins University
- Parent of K-12 graduate and current High School student
- 14-year resident of Dobbs Ferry
- 10-year DFYBL coach
- To refocus on the primary mission of the school, providing each child with fundamental academic preparation at every level for the future they seek.
- Collaborate and cooperate with neighboring school districts to share and expand class, facility and service offerings.
- Ask excellence of our district. Excellence yields better more confident students, attracts top educators and creates demand for our community.
- Occupation: Early Childhood Music Teacher: family & Headstart Preschool
- Nonprofit Administrator/Writer/PR-Mktg-Dev: Arts & Education
- Cofounder/Codirector Trailguides: Parent Support Network for DF Children with Special Needs & Learning Differences
- Leading Collaborative parent-school effort for targeted legislative advocacy to address state-imposed fiscal/educational obstacles
- Parent rep for district-wide interview committees; parent member CSE/CPSE (supports informed collaboration with district staff)
- PTSA: Carey Mougis Volunteer Award for Outstanding Contributions & Continued Advocacy for Dobbs Ferry Children, Nominating Committee & more leadership
- Wesleyan University, BA (4.0 GPA & Honors)
- Educational Advocacy for All: Fix What's Broken, Improve What Works
- Continue Top Budgeting Efficiency & Increased Shared Services; Targeted Legislative Action for Local Control & Increased Resources
- Lead Productive Collaboration and Functional, Factual Two-Way Communication to Enable Dobbs Ferry to Best Nurture, Challenge & Inspire All Students
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 30, 2011 15:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.