(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ralph S. Rubio
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Marketing Consultant and Writer
- BSFS, Georgetown University
- Additional coursework and experience in investments, finance and technology.
- Seaside Planning Commissioner (1994-1999)
- Chair, GUAAP Monterey
- Former Technology Instructor
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Mayor,City of Seaside
- Chair, Fort Ord Reuse Authority
- Local Agency Formation Commission
- Monterey Regional Water Pollution Control Agency
- Transportation Agency of Monterey Countty
- Northern California Carpenters Regional Counci, Senior Field Representative for Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
- Economic Development that provides for an enhanced image for Seaside, Tax revenue, Careers and Job Training
- Maintain and Enhance Police and Fire Departments to provide services to new developments in the former Ft. Ord
- Achieve established Strategic Planning goals and priorities set by consensus with citizen, Council and Staff input
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Monday, October 4, 2010. There will be a forum moderated by the League of Women Voters of the Monterey Peninsula at 6:45 p.m. and will go up to 9:45 p.m. This will be held at Soper Field Community Room at 220 Coe Avenue. The forum is cosponsored with Citizens for Transparency in Government in Seaside. If you have any questions, please call Janet Brennan at 831-648-VOTE(8683).
Monterey County Herald
Monterey County Weekly
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.