(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Salinas Mayor/Businessman
- President, European Vegetable Specialties
- Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Grower Shipper Association of California
- LIFE After School Program
- Second Chance Youth Program
- Salinas Senior Center
Margaret Serna Bonetti
William J. "Bill" Freeman
- Peace - Community Safety & Crime Prevention
- Prosperity - Economic Development & Opportunity
- Culture - The Heart of the City
- Occupation: Trustee, Hartnell College
- Hartnell College Trustee, 2003 to present.
- Inclusion Specialist-Special Kids Crusade.
- B.A Degree in Government-C.S.U.S.
- A.A. Degree Hartnell College.
- 1980 Graduate of N.S.H.S.
- Attended public schools in Salinas.
- Public Safety-I will make Salinas safer.
- More recreational activities for our young people.
- Better jobs for the citizens and residents of Salinas.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Listen to the candidate's forum, mentioned below at 1460 AM radio, KION at 6 p.m. on Monday, October 18, 2010.
- Sunday, October 17, 2010 at the First United Methodist Church of Salinas at 404 Lincoln Avenue. Please use the entrance on San Luis Street. All candidates have been invited for this forum which will last two hours which starts at 2 p.m. The forum is moderated by the League of Women Voteres of the Salinas Valley.
- Monday, September 27, 2010
Monterey County Weekly
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.