(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- BS, Criminology from University of La Verne
- Member, Salinas Rodeo Committee
- Past Board, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Monterey County
- Former Board, Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate, Leadership Salinas Valley, Class XX
- Past President, Salinas Jaycees, and nominee of the U.S. Jaycees Charles Kulp Award
- Economic Revitalization of Salinas
- Public Safety
- Public Relations and Reputation of Salinas
- Occupation: Commercial Construction Builder
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Listen to the candidate's forum, mentioned below at 1460 AM radio, KION at 6 p.m. on Monday, October 18, 2010.
- Sunday, October 17, 2010 at the First United Methodist Church of Salinas at 404 Lincoln Avenue. Please use the entrance on San Luis Street. All candidates have been invited for this forum which will last two hours which starts at 2 p.m. The forum is moderated by the League of Women Voteres of the Salinas Valley.
- Monday, November 28, 2010
Monterey County Weekly
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.