Results as of November 29 3:12pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (7/7)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appointed Mayor
- UC Santa Cruz - Basic and Advanced Counseling Certificates
- CSU Monterey Bay - Basic and Advanced Paralegal Certificates
- Monterey County Commission on Disabilities
- Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (AMBAG)
- Monterey Regional Water Pollution Control, JPA
- Executive Committee, Monterey Bay Division, League of California Cities
- Continue to strive towards budget solvency and new revenue sources.
- Enhance our recreation department to help support our youth. Provide a safe community, streets, and parks for our residents and visitors.
- Improve transparency to strengthen trust and communication between residents and our local government.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Monterey County Herald
Monterey County Weekly
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:58 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.