(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Grass-roots activist involved in issues ranging from affordable housing, police brutality, immigrant rights, and accountability of public officials.
- In 1997, was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology, Law, and Society from the University of California, Irvine.
- In 2000, ran for a seat on the Anaheim Union High School District Board of Trustees winning approximately 7,129 votes.
- Former publisher of the Orange Coast Voice, a monthly community newspaper that circulated 15,000 copies in the Huntington Beach area.
- Elected three times to serve on the Board of Trustees of the Unitarian Universalist Church in Anaheim.
- Drive private health insurance companies out of business by creating a universal, single-payer "Medicare-for-all" type health care system.
- Repeal all federal laws that prohibit marijuana and hemp from being used for medicinal, recreational, and industrial purposes.
- Withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq and Afghanistan to pay for tuition-free public university education for every academically-qualified student.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the lines for US Senate. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record for each candidate as available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.