Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22894/22894)
(Vote for 1)
Andrew "Andy" Favor
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- As the state's chief fiscal officer, acts as the state's
accountant and bookkeeper of all public funds.
- Administers the state payroll system and unclaimed
- Serves on numerous boards and commissions including
the Board of Equalization and the Board of Control.
- Conducts audits and reviews of state operations.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.