(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Lisa Marlow Wolland
- Party: Justice
- Occupation: Criminal Law Attorney
- St. John's University, J.D., 1993
- Cornell University, B.A., 1989
- Counsel to Mischel & Horn, P.C.
- Former Assistant District Attorney, Queens County
- Former Court Attorney, Appellate Division, Second Department
- Active committee person for Temple Israel & Croton School District
Sam R. Watkins, Jr.
- Being a fair, honest, and courteous jurist
- Providing all parties an opportunity to be heard
- Applying the law in an even-handed, firm, and judicious manner
- Party: Democratic, Croton Taxpayers
- Occupation: Attorney
- Yale University B.A. 1966
- Boston University Law School J.D. 1972
- U.S. Army 1967 -1969 1st Lieutenant - Vietnam 1968 Forward Observer
- Village Trustee 8 years
- Current Village Justice 4 years
- Volunteer Blythedale Hospital; Phelps Hospice Advisory Board; AYSO coach 9 years
- To continue the effective operation of the Village Court as has existed for the past 4 years with efficiency, security and fairness
- To have special focus on DWI cases, spousal abuse cases, and cases involving local youth
- To effectively deal with 2500 cases per year on a timely basis with focus on statutory and case law
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.