- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Judge, Court of Common Pleas Allegheny County
- JD, cum laude, Duquesne University (2nd in class).
- BA, magna cum laude, St. Francis University.
- Rated "Highly Recommeded" by the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- Practiced over 25 years representing clients in state and federal courtrooms throughout the U.S.
- Experienced litigator in complex comercial and white collar criminal cases.
- Former law clerk to the Hon. Maurice B. Cohill, Jr., U.S. District Court W. PA.