- Party: Conservative, Independence
- Occupation: Deputy Corporation Counsel, City of Mount Vernon
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- C.W. Post College, Brookville, New York Bachelor of Science, Management, 1988
- Admitted to practice U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Argued before US Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- Deputy Corporation Counsel, City of Mount Vernon, Lead Trial Attorney
- Arbitrator, Mount Vernon City Court - Small Claims Trial Coach