- Party: Conservative, Independence, Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA, MBA (Master of Business Administration), JD (Juris Doctor), LLM (Maters of Laws)
- Harrison Councilman/Trustee since 2002 and its Deputy Mayor in 2003, 2005 and 2007.
- Former Chairman and nine-year member of the Harrison Planning Board.
- Coached for Harrison's Little League, Babe Ruth League, and its Youth Soccer Program.
- Co-president of Harrison's Babe Ruth League for four years.
- Civic awards including Harrison Little League's Volunteer of the Year and Westchester Municipal Planning Federation's Planning Award.