(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Terrence P. Murphy
- Party: Independence, Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- President of Keeping Westchester Safe and Member of New York State Assembly Sex Offender Watch Task Force
- Owner/Operator of Murphy's Restaurant in Yorktown since 2006
- Owner/Operator of Yorktown Health & Wellness Center since 1997
- Medical Advisor to Yorktown High School since 1995
- Member of the New Yorktown Chamber of Commerce
- Life Chiropractic College West '92
Vishnubhai V. "Vishnu" Patel
- Create jobs through smarter development and reestablishing the Yorktown Empire Zone
- Lower taxes through shared services and consolidation
- Broaden the tax base by attracting new businesses
- Party: Democratic, Independence
- Occupation: Recently retired IBM Research scientist
- Electronic material scientist at IBM T.J. Watson Res. Ctr for 36 yrs.
- Master inventor
- Yorktown Museum Chair, BSA, HVHC Hospital,
- Over dozene volunteer board member an has received over 35 awards.
David D. Paganelli
- Introduce new technology to Yorktown government to help make government more economical,open and transparent.
- Develop a strong initiative to attract new tax paying businesses in order to reduce taxes for residential taxpayers.
- Solve long-standing water and sewer issues.
J. Mark Drexel
- Party: Democratic, Working Families
- Party: Conservative, Republican
- Occupation: Dept Mgr, Emergency Management
- Bachelor Degree, Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering License (PA)
- Masters Degree, Organizational Behavior
- Board Trustee, Yorktown Central School District
- Corporate Experience - 28 years
- Former Yorktown Planning Board Member
Louis J. Campisi
- Cut town costs and expenses, streamline management, eliminate bureaucracy, and rein in taxes
- Make Yorktown a safer, more secure community with a local law enforcement presence
- Support business re-vitalization and development to generate sensible growth and employment opportunities
Catherine L. D'Amato
- Party: Conservative, Working Families
- Party: Making a Difference
- Occupation: Professor/Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Aossicate in Applied Science Degree - Westchester Commuity College
- Bachelor in Social Work Degree - Mercy College
- Master of Social Work Degree - NYU
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker - University of the State of NY Education Department
- Private Practice Psychotherapist
- Professor Westchester Community College Social Work
- Reduced Taxes - study of budget appropriations
- Accountability -
- Open Government
- Party: Making a Differece
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.