Results as of Mar 11 4:10pm, 100% of Precincts Reporting (4/4)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: VP/Sports Ad Sales Research-Turner Broadcasting
- Mayor/Ardsley - Dec 2005 - present
- Deputy Mayor/Ardsley - Dec 2004 - Dec 2005
- Village Trustee/Ardsley - April 2003-Dec 2004
- MBA/Baruch College, CUNY
- Village Resident since 1996 - Married to Erica Leon, children Robby (17) and Rebecca (14)
- Member - Village Officials Committee
- Coordinate plans and proposals with NYSDOT, Westchester County and other groups to finally realize true traffic mitigation on Route 9A.
- Continue program of fiscal responsibility - Small tax increases (1-3%) in each of the last three years, while maintaining a healthy fund balance.
- Follow up on initiatives with Heatherdell sidewalk construction, the Waterwheel development, etc. to make Ardsley a better place to live.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: March 11, 2010 13:10 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.