(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Peter J. Tripodi, IV
- Party: Conservative, Independence, Republican
- Occupation: Legal Aide
- Raised In Ossining
- B.A. In American History
- Graduated Cum Laude from SUNY Albany
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the Ossining Historical Society
- Studied at Denmark's International Study Program (D.I.S.) Copenhagen , Denmark
David R. Krieger
- Cut taxes by eliminating Town Board member's salaries as well as eliminating Town Board member's full healthcare for working one day a week.
- Cut taxes by mandating solar panels (paid for by state and federal grants) be put on all Town of Ossining municipal buildings.
- Cut taxes by giving seniors property tax credits for performing various office tasks for the Town of Ossining.
- Party: Democratic, Working Families
- Occupation: Retired Science Educator
- B.A. City College N.Y. 1969
- M.A. Bank Street College, 1982
- J.D. Pace University School of Law 1986
- Past Member,Ossining Zoning Board of Appeals
- Liaison to Ossining and Briarcliff Manor Fire Dept.
- Liaison to Ossining Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
Northern Wilcher, Jr.
- Keep taxes low by making government more efficient.
- Reduce our carbon footprint by reducing energy consumption.
- Increase use of available grants to keep costs down.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.