Results as of Mar 11 4:10pm, 100% of Precincts Reporting (16/16)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Barbara S. (Seuling) Gerrard
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Elected Supervisor in 2007
- Town Board member since 2000
- LL. M. in Taxation at NY University Law School
- Trustee Chappaqua Library 1992- '97
- Past-President/Treasurer West. Women's Bar Foundation
- Economic stability and fiscal security of New Castle
- Continuing leadership in environmental initiatives
- Maintining trails, open space, and the character of the Town
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: March 11, 2010 13:10 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.