(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Conservative, Democratic, Independence
- Occupation: Comptroller
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master of Business Administration, University of New Haven, CT
- Bachelor of Science (magna cum laude) Accounting, Brooklyn College, NY
- Member of The City Of Mount Vernon Board of Estimate
- Member of The Real Estate Committee of the City of Mount Vernon, Treasurer of The Mount Vernon Renewal Agency, Treasurer of The Industrial Development
- Member of The City of Mount Vernon Capital Project Board
- Continue to maintain the financial stability of Mount Vernon in order to keep city tax rates low and provide essential services.
- Maintain an independent position by supporting decisions that benefit the city while strongly opposing those that do not.
- Continue to play a key role in the welfare of our seniors and in the educational development of our children.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.