(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Helen M. Blackwood
Nichelle A. Johnson
- Party: Conservative, Independence
- Occupation: Deputy Corporation Counsel, City of Mount Vernon
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- C.W. Post College, Brookville, New York Bachelor of Science, Management, 1988
- Admitted to practice U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Argued before US Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
- Deputy Corporation Counsel, City of Mount Vernon, Lead Trial Attorney
- Arbitrator, Mount Vernon City Court - Small Claims Trial Coach
- Restore citizen confidence in the City Court by making sure justice is administered in the manner they not only expect, but deserve.
- Use my varied experience and mediation skills as a tool to resolve the many issues coming before the court.
- Rule according to the law with compassion for all parties involved.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.