- Party: Democratic, Working Families
- Occupation: Supreme Court Justice
- J.D., 1982, Pace University School of Law
- B.A., 1979, magna cum laude, State University of New York at Albany
- Former Ossining Town Justice; Acting City Court Judge in Mount Vernon and Yonkers
- Former Ossining Town Council Member, Deputy Town Supervisor, and Planning Board Member
- Former Ossining PTA Council President, Vice President, and Legislative Advisor
- 27 years of litigation experience in State and Federal Courts in New York, with significant jury trial and appellate experience.