This information is provided by the candidate
- Graduate of Fordham University School of Law in 1966 with
a Juris Doctor degree.
- Graduate of Fordham College in 1963 with a A.B. in
political science and commissioned a Second Lieutenant in
- Served two years in the United States Army,Vietnam Era
veteran. Honorably discharged as a Captain.
- Admitted to the United States Supreme Court and the
Federal Southern District Court of New York.
- Member of the Westcheter County Bar Association.
- Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Westchester County
Supreme Court Library.
- Former Adjunct Assistant Professor in Family and
Matrimonial Law at Manhattanville College.
- Former Special Patrolman of the Westchester County Parkway
- Born in Port Chester,N.Y.and a lifelong resident
of Westchester County. Married 43 years to the former Mary
V. Maniscalco of Yonkers, New York. Two married children,
Hon. Rory J. Bellantoni, a former Acting NYS Supreme Court
Justice and Monica J. Bourgie, Director of Development and
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
November 2009 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
The League of Women Voters does not support or oppose any candidate or political party.
Created from information supplied by the candidate: October 30, 2009 15:01
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org