(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Representative/Farmer
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- State Chairman Republican National Hispanic Assembly
- U. S. Small Business Administration-Minority Small Business Advocate of the Year
- California Republican Party Executive Board
- Past State Vice President-Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
- Associate Degree - Social Science
- USAF NCO Academy Graduate
- Promote the economic developement of the Central Valley
- Promote Research, exploration and drilling of oil/build refineries
- Promote and encourage vocational education for our children
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 20. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.