(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the State Senate
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Computer Consultant/Teacher
- Political Commentator - The Signal
- Small business owner since 1968
- City of Santa Clarita Pioneer
- Acton - 1948 to 1956
- Newhall - 1956 to 1966
- Santa Clarita - 1987 to present
- We need to invest in the people of California. We are the future of the state and the answer to all the problems currently facing the state.
- We must invest in EDUCATION, JOBS, especially well-paying, UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, and finally, Fair Districts.
- The people and businesses who can most afford it, need to make the investment to revive and rebuild California's economy. Everyone will benefit.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.