(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Linda Kaye Jones
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Police Officer/Councilman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Teacher/School Boardmember
- Governing Board Member Westside Union School District
- Now serving 11 yrs. as a Public School Teacher in the area of special education; Employed 15 yrs. as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Married 28 yrs. ; 4 adult daughters and 3 grandchildren
- 15 yrs. of community leadership, despite a demanding teaching job, Linda Jones gives back to her community as a tireless civic leader
- B.A. Urban Studies with emphasis in Community Development ; Vocational Nurse Diploma ; Education Specialist Credential ; M.A. Special Education
- Employed as a Legislative Aide to Former Assemblyman Richard Katz
- Establish a stable funding source for public education preschool through higher education as a priority for economic development
- Redirect public safety efforts by focusing on prevention and making youth correction facilities places of positive change
- Protecting our environment, safeguard precious future water resources both locally and statewide
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.