Results as of Jan 24 10:33am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (23/23)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Arnold Wayne Morrison
- Occupation: Educator
- Masters Degree, secondary education
- Masters in Governance from the California School Boards Association
- Teacher of the Year, Albany Park Elementary 1997
- Delano Youth Foundation Man of the Year 2002
- Delano Chamber of Commerce Educator of the Year 1999
- Grand Marshal Philippine Weekend 2001
Anna "Campos" Perigo
- I put the students as a top priority before making any decisions
- As a teacher for over 30 years in Delano I understand the needs of the students
- As a community volunteer I have a passion for the success of the youth of Delano
- Occupation: Health Service Clerk
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Delano Joint Union High School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.