(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Anthony D. Zepf
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: SUPPORT MAGISTRATE WESTCHESTER AND ORANGE COUNTY FAMILIY CT
- PRINCIPAL COURT ATTORNEY ORANGE COUNTY FAMILY COURT
- PRIVATE PRACTICE OF LAW
- JD ALBANY LAW SCHOOL ADMITTED NYS 1991
- BA SIENA COLLEGE 1987
- ADMITTED TO PRACTICE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT
- CORPORATE AND PRIOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNER
Anthony J. DeCintio, Jr.
Francis A. Nicolai
William E. Sherwood
- Every New York has a right to speedy justice
- Our Courts must treat all with compassion and fairness
- Our Judges must put in the same long hours as other hard working Americans
Robert M. Berliner
- Party: Republican, Independence, Conservative, Right to Life
- Party: Democratic, Working Families
Rory J. Bellantoni
- Party: Democratic, Independence, Conservative, Working Families
- Party: Republican, Independence, Conservative, Working Families
- Occupation: Acting Supreme Court Justice, Westchester County Court Judge
- J.D., Fordham Law school
- B.A., Political Science and Classical Civilization, Fordham College, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New York State Supreme Court
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.