League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
San Diego County, CA
January 10, 2006 Election
Council Member; City of San Diego; District 2 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman
- Chairman, Mission Bay Park Committee
- Member, Park and Recreation Board of Directors
- Citizen's Charter Reform Committee
Lorena S Gonzalez, JD
- RESTORE FISCAL SANITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- OPEN CITY HALL TO THE PUBLIC
- KEEP NEIGHBORHOODS SAFE
- Occupation: Environmental Attorney/Mother
- Serves on the California State Lands Commission
- Vice President - League of Conservation Voters San Diego
- Board of Directors - Planned Parenthood San Diego and Riverside Counties
- Juris Doctorate - UCLA School of Law
- Master's Program - Georgetown University
- Bachelor's Degree - Stanford University
- Fixing the City of San Diego's finances
- Protecting our beaches and bays
- Making public safety a priority
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Important Dates in this Election Season
- Map of District 2
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: March 2, 2006 19:44 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.