(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Julian Steve Garcia
Debra (Dorst) Porada
- Occupation: Registered Nurse/Community Volunteer
- Cal State Los Angeles, BSN degree
- Citrus College, AA degree
- Pasadena City College AS, degree nursing
- Ontario Planning Commissioner
- OMSD Strategic Planning Committee
- OMSD School Bond Oversight Committee
Paul Vincent Avila
- Focus on math, reading and language skills
- Stop reducing registered nurse coverage at school sites
- Provide a safe and healthy enviroment for students and employees to learn and work
- Occupation: Retired Counselor
- BA degree: English/Creative Writing/Masters of Boardmanship/Masters in Governance. Appointed Chair/Judge San Bernardino County Academic Decathlon.
- Elected ((2) 4 years terms) Governing Board Member. Ontario's Police/Citizen Academy graduate.
- Elected Member San Bernardino County Democratic Central Committee. Elected CSEA President for Eastern District.
- Appointed Member San Bernardino County Grand Jury
- Elected San Bernardino County Grand Jury's Secretary
- Viet Nam Combat Veteran ( Cited 2 Bronze Stars (1) for Valor) 4/47th Mobile Riverine Task Force, 9th Infantry Division, United States Army.
David Van Fleet
James B. Downs
- Help to inspire all childrens' to want to learn/ achieve and beyond their imagination of their educational dreams/challenges.
- Help harness teachers' creative/amber dedication to inspire all children to achieve their highest heights of the educational pyramid.
- Help them through effective Voice/ leadership to achieve significant improvements in District's annual STAR/API results.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Ontario-Montclair School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.