(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Katherine J. "Katie" Roberts
- Occupation: Retired Police Captain
- 42 years in law enforcement
- AS Degree in Police Science
- BA Degree in Criminall Justice
- MS Degree in Business
- Elected Board of Gov Chaffey College
- Ontario Chamber Board , Travelers Aid Board, West End Family Counselling Board, Rotary Board, Pastor Parish Board United Meth
Kathleen "Kathy" Brugger
Maryanne M. Avila
- Currentlyy working on aiding schools county-wide to develope a plan for safety on campus. Next sterp is to develop a plan for natural disasters.f
- Continue evaluating and adding degrees and certificate programs that are relavent with the times.
- Continue the developement of the main campus, the Fontana campus andthe new Chino Hills Campus
- Occupation: Retired Counselor
- BS Degree: Business Administration/Appointed State Parole Counselor and Chair/Judge San Bernardino County/State's Academic Decathlon
- Former Elected President for the State of Ohio AFL-CIO DALU 1794
- Appointed San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools Herb Fischer Advisory Commission
- Appointed Employment Counselor for students Walnut, Diamond Bar High Schools and University of La Verne
- Appointed ( 3 one year terms) Member of San Bernardino County's Grand Jury
- Appointed City of Ontario'sCommunity Block Grant Commission/Elected State Treasurer of California's I.A.P.E.S./ Elected Vice- Pres.of CSEA Chpt 87.
- I want to help reduce a burden of outrageous partisan policy's increases in students' tuition,and other related costs by using my voice/voting power.
- I want to ensure students receive the best quality education and preparation for advancement into higher learning or meaningful employment.
- As a recovered paralysis victim of a stroke, I want help to make the Campus more user friendly for physically challenged individuals.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Chaffey Community College District
- Chaffey Breeze (Independent Student Newspaper)
- Daily Bulletin
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.