(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Local Businessman/Engineering
- Owner & President - Brockman Engineering
- Brentwood Planning Commission
- Transplan - East County transportation board
- Brentwood Area Neighborhood Council
- Brentwood Chamber of Commerce
- Brentwood Rotary
- Traffic Relief, Responsible Growth & Local Jobs
- Youth & Family Activities
- Financial Responsibility
- Occupation: CPA/Businessman/Attorney
- Certified Public Accountant
- Family Estate Planning Attorney
- Brentwood Chamber of Commerce - Imm Past Pres.
- Brentwood Planning Commisioner - Past Chairman
- Brentwood Rotary - Past President & Member
- Local Business advocate
Richard G. Bates, Jr.
Charles H "Chuck" Handwork
- Transportation & Regional Cooperation
- Balanced Business and Residential Growth
- Fiscal Stability
- Occupation: Sr Systems Engineer
- 7 years Active Duty US Marines
- Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Better education for our children, ensure the security, privacy and value of our homes.
- Ensure Law Enforcement have the equipment they need and the man power needed.
- Meter the growth of new homes, tying them directly to traffic improvements, new jobs and new schools.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Official Election Announcement
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Brentwood City Council Web Page