- Occupation: Commercial Pilot/Manager
- I am a stanch supporter and believe strongly in the need of an active airport in our community. After graduating from Glendale Community College with
- my Airframe and Power Plant licences, I moved to Seattle Wa with my wife, wher I worked as an aircraft mechanic, restoring vintage airplanes. After my
- wife graduated from the University of Washington we moved to Yakima where I worked as Director of Maintence for an Air Taxi Service. In 1998 my wife
- decided to start her own practice and we wanted to move closer to our families, so Santa Maria was a perfect location. I have been active here as a
- Commercial Pilot, Aircraft Mechanic Managing my wifes growning dental practice and raising two wonderful children.