(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert A. Wyckoff
Christopher C. Brooks
- Occupation: Retired Teacher/Coach
- Twenty-six year homeowner in Vandenberg Village
- Married 34 years, 3 children
- B.A. in Government, St. Lawrence University, NY, 1968
- M.A. in Education, San Francisco State University, 1980
- Sergeant, U.S. Army, 1st Infantry Division, Vietnam, 1969
Donald D. Rowland
Charles E. "Charlie" Blair, M.D.
- Providing safe drinking water and furnishing wastewater services
- Determining feasibility of constructing water treatment plant to soften water
- Expanding water awareness/conservation program
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Lt.Col. USAF MC, (Ret.)
- Part-time work in Natrual and Cultural Resource Protection, VAFB
- Board Member, Santa Barbara County Special District Association
- Board Vice-President and Newsletter Editor, Vandenberg Village Association
- President, Lompoc Valley Botanic and Horticultural Society
- Life-long California Resident
- I support District policy of no net increase in consumptive water use.
- I feel that the interests of residents should come before those of developers
- With the pending manditory Regional Wastewater Plant update project, other major change should wait until costs of the updates are better understood
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Google News Search