League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Goleta Water District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/75)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: INCUMBENT
- 27 years as Water Manager for City of Santa Barbara and Montecito Water District, 3 years as Manager, Cachuma Conservation Release Board
- Professional Civil Engineer
- Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Civil Engineering
- Appointed by Governor to Regional Quality Control Board
- Lecturer in Water and Wastewater Management and Supervision at Santa Barbara City College
- Goleta Resident and Homeowner Since 1974
Harry E. De Witt
- Make sure Goletans have an adequate, consistent, reliable, and high quality water supply at all times.
- Use my experience to improve our system, increase our efficiency, and hold water rates down to the lowest possible level.
- Serve Goleta with my full time, energy and experience.
- Occupation: Housewife/Educator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.