League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Mayor; City of Lompoc Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/23)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Lompoc
- Currently serving third consecutive term as Mayor of Lompoc.
- Undergraduate degree and two years post-graduate study at Eastern Michigan University.
- Commissioner and Past-Chairperson of Santa Barbara County's Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO).
- Current Vice-Chairperson of the Santa Barbara County Association of Governments (SBCAG).
- Married to Jane for 33 years, father, and grandfather.
- Active on numerous local boards and committees
- High Level Public Safety
- Economic Development and Creation of More Jobs
- Save Taxpayer Dollars and Protect Property Rights
- Occupation: Community Foundation Coordinator
- I served three terms as Mayor of Lompoc
- I am a state Certified Mediator for Conflict Resolution
- I work part time for a Community Foundation that funds non-profits
- I will actively oppose the ill conceived County Split.
- I will fast track opening the swimming pool and River Bend park
- I will support public safety, and believe we should take care of the people who take care of us
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.