League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
City Council Member; City of Guadalupe Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/2)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Virginia Mora Ponce
Myrtle L. Parra
- Occupation: US Postmaster
- Occupation: Retired Waitress
- Occupation: Retired Pipe Fitter
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker (Retired)
- Licensed by Department of Real Estate since 1972
- Former Executive Property Manager for 1st and 3rd largest real estate trusts in the nation
- President, Industrial Commercial Property (Real Estate Firm)
- Skillful retired business man
- Trained and knowledgeable
- Bring professional and businesslike behavior to City Council
- Transparent Government by informing Citizens of government activity
- Economic growth by proper use of redevelopment agency/government programs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.