League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Mayor; City of Guadalupe Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/2)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Guadalupe "Lupe" Alvarez
- Occupation: Businessman
- Guadalupe City Councilman--2 years
- 18 years business experience (including property management, development and construction, and agricultural irrigation)
- Multi-jurisdictional Solid Waste Task Force Group--member
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments--alt. member
- Guadalupe Recreation Commission--former member
- Organizations: Friends of the Guadalupe Library and Guadalupe Historical Society
Severo Aquino "Sam" Arca, Jr.
- Restore our City's respect and integrity
- Increase recreational activities and public safety services, promote local businesses, and create job opportunities through new viable commerce
- Encourage communication and involvement between city, citizens, and businesses
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.