League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Montecito Union School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/8)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent Board Member/ Parent/ Educational Consultant
- UC Santa Barbara, MA (Education)
- Santa Barbara Youth Performing Arts Center, past Treasurer, current Advisor
- All Kinds of Minds, Parent Advisor for Parent Programs
- Association of Educational Therapists, Member
James F. Cote
- Create a safe and secure learning environment
- Assure the continued success of the recently implemented Nutrition Program
- Maintain the financial health of MUS and complete the MUS/YMCA property exchange
- Occupation: Estate Planning and Business Attorney
- U C Santa Barbara: BA, Economics: 1976: High Honors
- Univ. San Francisco: JD: 1979
- Civil attorney: 25 years in Santa Barbara
- Married: Margaret C. Cote
- Two sons: Connor (age 16), Kelly (age 10)
- Maintaining sound financial position of MUS
- Supporting administrators, teachers, and staff
- Completing YMCA property exchange
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Google News Search
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.